The OTK Boots Season is Here...


Top Zara // Jeans Shein // Otk boots Anna Field/Zalando // Bag Louis Vuitton via Vestiaire Collective // Bracelet Shein // Ring Edblad

The fall season is definitely here now! It has been so cold here the past days. I have actually started to use my OTK boots. And I think it's time for gloves and hats soon as well. Fall is a beautiful season because of all the colors but I don't like the cold. And I don't like the fact that when fall comes, the winter is not far away. It's also getting really dark outside and it feels like most days are just grey. But I'm trying to stay positive (I know, it doesn't sound like it haha). When it's fall and winter, you can stay inside and do cozy things like baking, watch movies and drink hot chocolate. That I like! 

If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you have noticed that I'm no longer blonde. I'm a brunette!!! Still can't believe it haha! My natural hair color is dark/dirty blonde. For some years now I have done lighter blonde highlights. But this time I wanted a big change so I went brunette! But it's not a really dark color and there are some highlights in it as well. But I love the color and I think it suits me very well. I think I will stay brunette for a while now. 

Other than that, not much has happened. Oh, I have worked for a year at my current job now. I can't believe how fast this year went?! What happened??!! It's scary how fast the time goes. It feels like it's Monday and Friday all the time but nothing in between. But it's also a good thing because it means I'm having fun. I love my job, every morning before work or the evening before, I feel so happy and grateful because I have the best job and the best colleagues you can ever imagine.  


My new LV bag!! I love it so so much! I'm so glad I bought it. It was worth spending money on for sure!!




No comments