About / Contact / FAQ



ABOUT

Hi there! My name is Ann-Louise Lindberg and I'm a 21 years old fashionista who lives in Sweden. Annlouise Sophie is my place where I share my passion for fashion, beauty and life in general.


POLICY

It is allowed to take pictures from this blog but you must link back to the blog. Annlouise Sophie is a part of several affiliate programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on the blog or related social media, I may make a commission from it. Everything I write about is things I have chosen to write about. I write only about my opinions. 

FIND ME

BLOG

YOUTUBE


INSTAGRAM


Do you want to work with me or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact (email) me!
Do you want my media kit? Email me and ask for it!

solovelybysophie@outlook.com






No comments