Kitchen Renovation Progress Photos


Right after Christmas, we started to renovate our kitchen, finally!! I have been waiting for this for so long now! I can't wait to have a brand new beautiful kitchen. Our old kitchen was just that, old haha! It was from 1955/56 when the house was built and I did not like it at all. Some people like that style, but I don't. And it was not very good planned either. But soon we will have a new kitchen and I'm so happy!


Our current living room situation... Everything from our kitchen we have moved into our living room in boxes etc. And the oven is there too. We can't use it but we are going to sell it later so that's why we still have it. 


The fridge is in the hallway, very nice... or not haha


This is how the kitchen looks right now. It's going forward! And in about an hour my dad will come here and put the new floor in and then we can continue with the kitchen cabinets. 

No comments