Yesterday's Outfit

Knit Primark // Pants Lindex // OTK Boots Anne Klein/Zalando // Scarf River Island // Bag From Thailand 

I'm so happy that I now have a job where I can wear whatever I want, my own clothes. This was my outfit yesterday and I think it was the perfect mix of cozy and dressed up. In all of my previous jobs, I had to wear a uniform or follow a specific dress code, but now I can finally wear whatever I want and I love it so much. I have missed my clothes haha! Before, I only wore my own clothes and outfits two days a week, and I kind of lost energy to care to dress up. But I'm feeling that I'm getting my style back on track now and I'm constantly looking at clothes and things to buy because I'm maybe a little bit of a shopaholic... 

It is Christmas Eve tomorrow (in Sweden we celebrate 24th)! I'm going home to my parents to celebrate with my family and Kevin is going to celebrate with this family. I don't really have any Christmas feelings though, maybe because it's not snow. But I love eating Christmas pastries and candy!!

No comments