I did eyelash extensions!


I'm so happy because I have done eyelash extensions! It's my first time trying it and I'm loving it. It's so nice to not have to apply mascara. Lately, I have been so sick of it. It takes time and one eye always looks better than the other one, and I think I have shorter lashes on one eye. I hate mascara. And when I remove mascara my eyes get so red and I start to cry, I think my eyes are quite sensitive. So it's so nice to not have to think of that now. I wake up and I'm basically done, so nice! And it's great that I did them now so they will still look good on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. In about three weeks I will have to have a top-up. I did single eyelashes since it looks more natural. I did my eyelashes here so if you live in Uppsala or nearby, I highly recommend her (and she also had the cutest dog ever)! ♡

No comments