My Bliss Body



Hi lovelies and welcome to today's blog post ❤. Today I want to share with you these lovely workout leggings from Bliss Body . I love working and have always loved moving my body. I trained gymnastics between the ages of 6-19 so it has always been a big part of my life. Now I feel my best when I workout about 3 times a week. So when Bliss Body reached out to me and asked if I wanted to try their new Sportivo Fit Leggings and of course said yes. They come in several colors (white, pink, black, grey, lime green) but since black is my favorite color, I chose black. 

I have now tried time and I love them! They are so comfortable and stretchy and soft. I feel like some workout leggings are not so comfortable. They are often very tight so it gets uncomfortable and the material is not always that nice. But these are in "workout material" AND they are soft! Perfect if you ask me! Size reference: I'm 169 cm / 5.5 feet and wearing size S







No comments