Jeans



Hi lovelies and welcome to another blog post. Now it's not that many days since I last updated here so I'm improving. 

Today I want to talk about jeans. Yes, jeans. I have never been a fan of jeans. I have always found them uncomfortable and it's difficult to find the right fit and size. But a few days ago I bought a new pair of jeans from HM, the ones I'm wearing in the photo. And I actually love them! They are called "mom high ankle jeans" and they are from the conscious collection. Why I like them is because they are so soft and comfortable in the waist. I wanted something more "cool" to pair with my girly tops. I have a top with huge puffy sleeves and I tried to pair it with everything in my closet but I just looked like a 5 year old, but with these jeans it will be the perfect mix of girly and relaxed. 

No comments