Italy or Sweden?

 

Tee BikBok // Skirt Bought in the Netherlands // Bag Lauren Ralph Lauren // Sunglasses Gucci 

Hi lovelies! The heat has come back to Sweden and Uppsala so it finally feels like summer again and I love it! Since I don't have vacation anymore and my boyfriend is studying (and covid 19...), we can't travel anywhere so we're just staying in our hometown Uppsala. First I was so sad about the fact that we can't travel due to covid 19. Or we can, but it's a risk we feel like we don't want to take. But now I think it's a good thing that we can't travel. Now we can explore our hometown instead, something we never do. We have been walking a lot over the past days and discovered parts of Uppsala I didn't know existed. You definitely get "home blind"  but I have learned to appreciate my hometown now. Because it is truly beautiful. 

Today we went to the Botanical Garden and took some photos and doesn't it look like Italy?! It could definitely be! I had been to the Botanical Garden before ages ago (literally like at least 10 years ago) with school but never on my own. But it's such a beautiful place. I will definitely go back again soon, and not only for taking outfit photos.  

 ^ Tried to squeeze in the whole palm tree in the picture but it was tricky,haha 






No comments