Silk Shopping


Hello and happy Friday! Do you have any fun plans for today? I'm working until 4 so it's a short day for me, yay! Then we have friends coming over for BBQ. 

A few days ago I went silk shopping. I actually got it as a Christmas present from my mom to pick out some items but I never did it until now haha. Silk is supposed to be much better for your skin and hair and I'm excited to see if I can feel or see any difference later. My hair is starting to get quite long and I sleep with my hair down at the moment, but now it's starting to annoy me. I have invisibobbles but they make marks on my hair even tho they are supposed not to. So I thought I would try silk scrunchies and silk pillowcases. It also feels like silk is more comfortable so sleep on than cotton. Have you tried it? ❤

No comments