New Skincare Products


Hi lovelies, today I want to share some new skincare products with you that I have been trying lately. I'm a big skincare junkie and love to try new products and brands. You can read more about my skincare story and skincare routine in the "Beauty" category.

I like to refresh my skincare routine during the summer/end of summer. I think it is because for me, the end of summer/beginning of fall feels more like a New Year than the actual New Year in December. I always feel inspired this time of the year.

First, I wanted a new night cream. I have been using my night cream for a year now and now I'm kind of bored using that every night. It keeps my skin in good condition but I want to switch things up a bit. So I bought a moisturizer from Skin Treat. They are a natural and botanical brand and I want to use more natural products. So far I'm loving it! My skin feels so soft after applying it and the smell is amazing. The smell is very fresh, like lemon or something. Love it!

Then I also bought a new toner from Madara which also is a natural skincare brand. But that one smells horrible haha!! Like rotten flowers. Eeekk! 

SPF is something that I want in my daily moisturizer. I have very fair skin and easily get sunburned... Not funny at all haha. And even if I use a bb cream or foundation with SPF, and want SPF underneath it. I have combination oily skin and it's difficult to find a moisturizer with higher SPF and that is mattifying. But now I have finally found it from Dermalogica

Always before bed as the last step, I spray my face with a face mist. This one smells really nice, like lavender and it's calming. Emma S is also a swedish brand and it's always nice to support brand from my own country. 



No comments