My New Hobby


Hi lovelies! How are you all doing? Still in lockdown or are you allowed to go out? In Sweden, everything is pretty much like normal like it has been all the time. But everyone is standing a few meters away from each other in the grocery stores and other stores. And I personally avoid taking the bus. I have been taking the bus two times since covid - 19 started. I bought an electric kickbike when covid - 19 came so that's what I'm taking to work. It goes much faster than the bus too so it was a win-win situation for sure haha! So I got my own Voi which is very nice. 

Something else I want to share with you is my new hobby - Vestiaire Collective. I can literally scroll for hours. And after a while, I actually purchased two items that I was so excited about but something happened with those... I will tell you later. I'm planning on starting up my Youtube channel again and I will tell you then. 


No comments