In times like these with covid 19 going on, I think we should look forward. What's going on is very depressing if you think too much about it. It's something we have to take seriously of course but to cheer yourself up, don't forget to still have fun. I LOVE clothes and shopping so I'm currently looking at all the online stores and seeking inspiration for the new season. Because even though we have a virus going on, spring will arrive anyway and I couldn't be happier. 

Shein is an online store I have admired for many years now. It all started with a collaboration actually. They reached out to me about 5 (how can 5 years go so fast???!!!) years ago and I worked with them for about 4 years on and off. I was so happy because I did not have many followers and still they wanted to send me clothes. I was so happy haha. 

I don't work with them now. About two years ago I pretty much stopped blogging and about 1 year ago I stopped posting like a blogger on Instagram. Because of lack of time, energy and motivation. But maybe this Corona thing will make me start again? 




No comments