Winter Wishlist


Tulle skirt here // Coat here // Beige turtleneck here // Grey turtleneck here // Tweed set here // Black dress here // White knit here // Beige otk boots here // Black otk boots here

Hi there! It was a few weeks ago since my last blog post now but I have had quite a lot to do. I started my new job which I love, and I have started to study as well, and I have started to work out again!!!! IHHHH I think I'm must excited about that haha. I bought my gym membership about three weeks ago and I have been going 4-5 times every week since that and I love it so much. But this week I have some pain in my back to I'm taking it a bit easy right now. I have done soft core training and yoga so far and tomorrow I'm going on a soft dance class. I have never tried that before so I don't really know what it is, but it sounds pretty fun. I think the most important is that you do something. You have to listen to your body. 

Soo, it is November and with November, the winter came. We have minus degrees now and it's so cold and it feels like it can start snowing any minute. I don't like winter that much. It's okay with snow around Christmas and New Year's Eve, but not more please haha. I have been doing some winter shopping lately as well and I have a lot of things on my wish list, and I thought I would share some of the items with you today. ♡♡



1 comment

  1. Love all of your picks! Those Kate Spade earrings are gorgeous!
    Xo, Kelsey
    www.petiteinherheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete