Hi and welcome back to my blog! Starting of this week with a healthy and soooo delicious recipe. It contains black beans but you can't feel them, I promise! And it's boyfriend approved as well haha.
So you will need a food processor or high speed blender to make this cake. I used the Philips HR3655 high speed blender.
Recipe
Put the oven on 175/350 degrees
Ingredients
-230 g black beans
-14 pitted dates
-1 cup/2.3 dl cacao powder
-4 tbsp potato flour
-2 tbsp coconut oil
-0.5 cup/1.2 dl milk of choice (I used almond milk)
-1 tbsp baking powder
-200 g chocolate of choice for topping (I used dark chocolate, but you can use white if you want to, think it would look really cool, or vegan if you prefer that)
-A dash of honey
-And then I also added water, about I dl, to make it a little bit smoother
Add everything to a blender or food processor and then put it in the oven for 30 minutes, but I took it out after 25 because I like it when it's a little bit sticky. And then let it cool down and then melt the chocolate and pour that over the cake, but it in the fridge/freezer and then it's ready to be eaten! It's so delicious. It was the first time I did this kind of cake and I'm surprised how good it was. You can't feel the beans at all. I also let my parents try it without telling them it was black beans in it and they were kind of surprised when I told them the truth haha! It tastes just like a normal chocolate cake. Just a little less sugar but I prefer that. Like a cake made of dark chocolate.



No comments