^^ "Sand Tropez", here
Rings from Primark
Hi everyone! It's Friday woohoo! But I'm working this whole weekend... Next day I'm off is next Friday actually so 7 days in a row for me. But I was just off for two days and the day before that I was sick so I have been home for three days which has been so nice to be honest. I really needed that. So the first day I wasn't doing anything special since I had a horrible headache, but yesterday me and my friend had a little shopping day and it was so fun! Really a long time ago since we did something like that together and I have missed it so much.
And now on to today's blog post. Did you know that in the beginning, like many years ago, my blog was a nail blog? I was soooo into nail art and design by then. I was 14-15 and I was quite good actually. But then I stopped in lack of time I guess and it was a hobby and something I enjoyed doing for a while. My first collaboration was with an online nail art store also. But now I have grown up and so has my style, so I'm more into classic, sophisticated nudes now. Sometimes I do glitter as well which I really like. But I always try to keep it classic and simple.
Rings from Primark
Hi everyone! It's Friday woohoo! But I'm working this whole weekend... Next day I'm off is next Friday actually so 7 days in a row for me. But I was just off for two days and the day before that I was sick so I have been home for three days which has been so nice to be honest. I really needed that. So the first day I wasn't doing anything special since I had a horrible headache, but yesterday me and my friend had a little shopping day and it was so fun! Really a long time ago since we did something like that together and I have missed it so much.
And now on to today's blog post. Did you know that in the beginning, like many years ago, my blog was a nail blog? I was soooo into nail art and design by then. I was 14-15 and I was quite good actually. But then I stopped in lack of time I guess and it was a hobby and something I enjoyed doing for a while. My first collaboration was with an online nail art store also. But now I have grown up and so has my style, so I'm more into classic, sophisticated nudes now. Sometimes I do glitter as well which I really like. But I always try to keep it classic and simple.

No comments