THAILAND - MY VACAY IN THAILAND + Life Update!


Hello dear readers and followers!! It's been a really long time ago since the last time I blogged now! And there are some reasons for that. 1) I was on a 3-week long vacation deluxe in Thailand, and 2) The day after I had come home I started to work full time. 


Life Update and what's going on right now...
First I want to say again that I will not be blogging so much anymore, my work just takes up too much time, I barely have any free time at all. It's kind of crazy, but at the same time very fun and exciting! I quit my job at Victoria's Secret a few months ago, I just before I went to Thailand I got a new job and it's a very exciting one! I'm now working at Uniqlo!!! The first Uniqlo store is opening 24th of August, so we're currently setting up the store! It's really an adventure and I'm so glad I got this opportunity and that I'm in the first Uniqlo Sweden Team ever!! The store is opening in the capital Stockholm, and I live in another city called Uppsala, so I have a bit of a travel to get to work, also one of the reasons why I don't have so much free time. I have to go early to get to work and it takes some time to come home. But it's okay! So this is my current situation. But I love blogging and it's such a fun hobby, so when I have time, I might do a blog post! But I will, of course, let you know on my Instagram. Instagram is something I will continue with for sure because I think it's an amazing tool and I love it so much. Right now I'm still posting Thailand pictures though because I miss Thailand so much and I have a lot of pictures from there. But I will start posting some outfits, beauty, makeup and such soon again! 🎔

About my Thailand Vacay
I don't remember how much exactly I have said to you about my vacation. But I will give you a short description and then just let the photos speak for themselves. This is just a tiiiiiny amount of all the photos I have taken, I might show you some more later, or just look at my Instagram! But I went to Thailand with my boyfriend and his family and it was the best 3 weeks of my life! It was like a dream and I can't wait until next time. Thailand is definitely my favorite country now and Bangkok is my favorite city. I love it so much! And the shopping... OMG. So much better than London haha, and London has Primark. But Bangkok is something special. ♡♡ We went to Bangkok, Roi Et (my boyfriend's mom comes from a little village outside Roi Et and we visited the village for two days, it was so fun and interesting to see the "real" Thailand!), Koh Chang (so beautiful! Want to go back RIGHT NOW!), Jomtien/Pattaya and then Bangkok a few days again before we went back to Sweden. 












No comments