Hi and happy Friday everyone! I'm so glad it's weekend tomorrow because I feel like I need to sleep haha! I have been going up 2 in the night two days this week and I can totally feel that in both my body and in my mind.
It has also started to become very cold and dark now. All I want to do is to stay inside, watch movies and just be cozy. But it doesn't work like that. You can't stay inside every day and do nothing... But I have found something that I can wear every day that makes me feel cozy, and it doesn't matter where I am.
I recently discovered the Warm & Cozy body mist from Victoria's Secret and it has become a favorite of mine very quickly! It's roasted vanilla and peony in it which is a lovely combination! I'm not a fan of vanilla because I think it can be too sweet and you will smell like a bakery but if you mix it with florals or fruits, I think it's lovely!


That sounds so good. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Yes it's lovely! Thank you, have a nice weekend you too <3
Delete