Hi everyone and happy hump day! I hope your week is going fine so far!❤ Today I wanted to share with you this recipe because I tried it last week and I really like it!
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 banana, mashed
1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 cup of syrup of your choice
1 egg
3/4 cup of milk of your choice
How To
1. Preheat oven to 350 F or 175 C
2. In a small bowl, mix together the quick oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix mashed banana and peanut butter together until combined.
4. Add in the vanilla powder, syrup and the egg. Mix.
5. Add the milk and stir the batter.
6. Add the dry ingredients to wet and mix them together.
7. Pour the mix into a baking pan. I used a 3 decimetre (about 11 inches) long pan and the height is about 1 decimetre (4 inches).
8. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.



This sounds so good, I'll have to make it.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/