Good day or good morning ❤ I hope you had a lovely weekend but if you hadn't, maybe you can start this week in a better way! This post is not sponsored or anything just so you now! I only write about these producsts because I recently discovered them (last week actually!) and I love them so I want to share my love for them with you.
I love trying new beauty products but lately I have started to like trying new food as well. I recently got the Kayla Itsines book and I'm feeling so inspired by all her recipes and healthy eating. So when I went to the grocery store with my mom last week (it was such a long time ago since I went grocery shopping with my mom before that, omg! When I was younger I always went there with her. But maybe I have more things to do now like school, I didn't had that when I was 9. ) I bought soya yoghurt and a new granola I had never tried before. I have a love/hate relationship with yoghurt. Sometimes I loove it and want to eat it everyday and sometimes I don't eat it for months. So I have been in a "hate" period for a while now but decided to quit it and try something new so I went for soya yoghurt!
I bought a soya yoghurt from Alpro and they make products that is 100% plant based. The yoghurt is naturally free from lactose and gluten and it's vegan! I was so excited to try it so I did it directly when we came home and I'm actually really impressed! I had no idea how it was going to taste but it's delicious!! It tastes a bit different from a normal yoghurt but it's soo nice! I think I actually prefer this soya yoghurt!
I also bought a new granola from Paulúns with cacao, raspberries and dates. It's no added sugar and it contains a lot of fibers. Paulúns is a products from Sweden and what they want is so make it easier to make healthier choices.
So, now this is what I eat almost everyday for breakfast and my love relationship with yoghurt is back! It feels so fresh to start the day by eating this.
I'm so bad about eating breakfast despite it being one of my favorite meals! This looks delish!
ReplyDeleteC's Collection | http://chelseascollection.com
This looks so good! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDelete